This year, Music Matters, has introduced a new festival, YouTube FanFest powered by HP. Recognising how YouTube has an impact on the world , this festival provides both entertainment and education.
Held at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore on 20 & 21 May, the two day event aims to provide fans and the digital media industry an opportunity to get to know about these artists who are known and successful in the digital space.
So who will be performing and attending YouTube FanFest powered by HP?
For the first day of the YouTube FanFest powered by HP, these are the artists who will be gracing the event:
1) Hikakin, a Japanese Beatboxer.
2) Mychonny talks about everything under the sun and about being Asian.
3) Mighty Car Mods is the number one DIY automotive show.
4) David Choi is a singer, songwriter and producer.
5) Steph Micayle is a local talent.
6) Namewee creates music, documentary and film through his own platform.
7) Cooking with Dog is a food channel and you can expect to see a cute dog in the video!
8) Chester See is a singer and songwriter.
On Tuesday, the second day of the YouTube FanFest powered by HP, we have:
1) Ryan Higa talks about everything under the sun.
2) Boyce Avenue, a Florida-based band who is popular for its accoustic covers.
3) Eat Your Kimchi post music reviews, food adventures, parody and many more.
4) GAC are phenomenal YouTube artists in Indonesia with more than 9.6 million views.
5) Nicko’s Kitchen is all about FOOD!
6) Joseph Vincent is an acoustic artist.
7) Little Boots has just released a new album, Nocturnes.
I’m sure you are wowed by these talented invididuals and wondering on how you can catch them in action!
You can purchase your ticket at: https://tickets.eventclique.com/allthatmatters/Online/default.asp
2-Day Bundle: SGD$150
*Tickets are inclusive of 7% GST. Please add $3 processing fee per ticket.
The event will start at 7pm.
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now!