Who would have thought an egg-shaped sponge can be revolutionary and life-changing? I am kind of cheating on this First Impression as I have been using the sponge for one week. BUT! For a valid reason. This post was originally … Continue reading
For Hanah’s engagement, she requested for a simple yet elegant look, incorporating gold. And this was the look that i came up with after weeks of browsing thru endless Youtube channels. 😉
For the beauty post, to make browsing easier, the products listed would be broken down into three parts:
1) YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
2) YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter in shade 4.5
3) MAC Select Moisturecover concealer (undereye) NW30
4) MAC Prolongwear concealer NW35
5) Laura Mercier translucent powder
6) Burberry blusher in Russet
7) Wet and Wild blusher in Heather Pink (as highlighter)
1) Urban Decay Primer Potion
2) MAC Prep+Prime eye primer in Medium
3) Wet and Wild eyeshadow in Brule
4) Wet and Wild eyeshadow in Gold
5) MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked
6) MAC loose pigment in Old Gold (Limited Edition)
7) Lush eyeliner in Gold
8) MAC Superslick Liquid Liner in On The Hunt
9) Mascara Dior Extreme Diorshow
1) Vaseline lip therapy
2) OCC Lip Tar in Trollop
3) Revlon Kissable Lip Stain in Macaron
Creating a clean canvas is important and that is when the YSL Touche Eclat foundation comes in. It has a long wearing formula and if you have found the right shade, it blends naturally with your skin. However, it provides medium coverage, hence the usage of several concealers.
Protip: Something that I learnt a long time ago, you pat the eyeshadows, don’t swipe. This will prevent the eyeshadow from creasing and provides longer staying power.
Featured product for this look would be the OCC liptar. It is very pigmented and I absolutely love how it shines even without adding any gloss.
Overall, Hanah was really happy with her look and I felt a sense of accomplishment being able to fulfill her request.
Stay beautiful readers! Xoxo, Fiza.