Can’t control the way you spent? Don’t panic! Let me share with you some tips that works for me.
1. PLAN YOUR BUDGET
The budget plan will help you to see the amount of you spent every month. You can differentiate your needs and wants. Prioritize your needs than wants.
2. GET A JOB
You should try to start looking for a part time job in your teens. At least, you could have your own income and learn to be discipline and value your money.
3.DON’T GET CATALOG
Don’t subscribe to emails catalog or announcement from a retail company.This will void you from being influence by them.
Constant outings may increase your spending on foods, random shopping etc. It is better to stay home and relax such as doing indoor activities like watching the TV.
DO WE REALLY NEED CREDIT CARDS?
- Can buy stuffs with installments
- Promotions and discounts from some outlets
- Can be use overseas
- Can be use for online shopping
- The interest could be a burden if the expenses is higher
- Hard to control the money
- Too risky to be use by other strangers
I hope this will help you save money and control the way you spent. Do share with us if you have any effective tips.